02 May 2011

new chapter... new circumstances...

...yes... things can turn pretty different from what you have expected... and of course it depends quite much on what and much you do expect... the biggest fun is when something you did not think of has happened... :)

...after many years in Sweden it started to feel like home... nothing strange actually since I got my own family and home... my own place with my own people... and time for change has come...

...to try new things is healthy so why not do that... being on maternity leave and not working can be done anywhere in the world... so why not in Shanghai...?

...in one month I will put my feet on the new ground together with my three guys, husband R and sons V and M... I am pretty sure that it will be exciting time in my life when everything gets settled... but before that... all packing and preparing to make this all work... heaven help us... :)

No comments: