07 September 2011

Two very bad decisions

When you move to a very different country with small kids (especially few months old) there are some things that you want to work without any problems. Before we left Sweden I was promised that Marcel will get all the vaccines according to Swedish schedule and made in Europe or US.
You can imagine my surprise when I found out during our visit at the doctor that two months earlier (exactly when we came to China) Chinese government has banned import of vaccines in order to support sales of locally produced ones... As for China, fully understandable, but as for me, a mother... bad news... A doctor suggested with a smile on her face that I can get all the vaccines I want in Hong Kong or Singapore... No comments...

Second bad decision was made recently by IKEA. They are limiting assortment in their food stores to only IKEA branded ones... That means no Kalles, no pepparkakor, no blue berry saft and more... The only hope is that maybe they will get suppliers for these goods that will brand them IKEA... Will you IKEA?

No comments: