17 June 2013

ooops... and 2 years and 6 days have gone...

OK, I realize that I will not be able to write about everything that has happened since March last year... It was such an eventful time, my vpn was on and off all the time and I was too busy to share all the fun staff I did :)

And suddenly it turned out that it is time to pack and go back home to Three Crowns... You are never ready for this moment...

So, what happened during last year? Let's see...
1. I took an amazing trip with to GuangXi province with charity organization
2. I run a half marathon on the Great Wall
3. I run a half marathon in Cambodia (Angkor Wat)
4. I tried skiing in Korea (South one...)
5. I took the most amazing trip to Yunnan province, backpacking with two girlfriends
6. I run full marathon on the Great Wall
7. I took HSK exam to check my Chinese language skills and it feels like I passed (official results in a month)

Just to name a few... I didn't event realize how many great things I got to do, try new things... not even mentioning all great people I got to meet.

There was obviously a few down moments... And some things I will not miss a bit, but I am sure when I am back home, I will not even think about them... But I will for sure cherish all the 'goodies'...

No comments: